The ICNM-International Center for New Media is a non-profit association founded in 2002 with headquarters in Salzburg and Vienna. Since then, the ICNM has designed and organized local, regional and international competitions and awards in order to evaluate, reward and support best practice solutions in the areas of digital innovations with added social value.
Competitions are an excellent mechanism to identify comparable, democratic and fair lighthouse projects, but also to place important topics, involve stakeholders and support strategic projects.
The ICNM organizes its own competitions (WSA, WSA Young Innovators), but also acts as a service provider and consultant for design and organization for external competitions:
- Zero Project of the Essl Foundation
- Josef Umdasch Research Prize
- Public Administration Service Awards for the Western Balkan
The ICNM brings in its years of experience and offers a specially developed contest software solution that enables customized offers.
Consulting services of the ICNM – International Award Experience for over 15 years
The ICNM has been designing, organizing and holding awards successfully for over 15 years, be it for its own awards or for partner organizations worldwide.
The ICNM is happy to pass on the experience it has gained and offers consulting and other services in the following areas:
- International and Local Event Organization
- International award design – procedure, categories, goals
- Outermost Flexibility
- Cultural integration
- Support in setting up contest software (questionnaire, design)
- Organization of the evaluation – concept, preparation and implementation of a successful jury, supported by the contest software
- Concept, preparation and implementation of an award ceremony / gala including event management
- In-house developed contest software
- International award consultaion and organization